Every Other Week
Starting at $ 320 Per Season
- 9 Pick-Ups from June - October
- Starting at $320 for the season depending on the payment plan
- Pick-up every other week. Our produce is so fresh that when stored properly, it will last 2 weeks.
$ 540 Per Season
- 18 Pick Ups from June - October
- Starting at $30/week depending on the payment plan ($30 X 18 Pick Ups = $540)
- A great box for families with 3-4 people or couples on plant based diets. You can also partner with another family to share a box.
Each pick-up contains 8-15 different vegetable offerings, depending on the time of season. CSA members also are encouraged to swap veggies during pick up times.
What is in the box?
We grow over 40 varieties of vegetables including: Arugula, Bok Choy, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots, Green Beans, Swiss Chard, Collard Greens, Brussels Sprouts, Kale, Kohlrabi, Lettuce, Salad Mix, Onions, Green Onions, Peppers, Beets, Carrots, Tomatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, Turnips, Radishes, Spinach, Squash, Cucumbers, Watermelon, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, & Zucchini. We also grow culinary herbs including Sage, Parsley, Thyme, Oregano, Chives, Dill, & Cilantro.
Availability varies based on the season and the weather. Farming is always a grand adventure that brings with it some crop failures and some bumper crops, but come what may, we promise you'll enjoy some great veggies this season.
Pick Up Time & Location
On Thursdays from 4:00-7:00pm at Teter Organic Farm located at 10980 E. 221st Street in Noblesville. On Farm Pick-up also includes some special bonuses, see "Benefits".
Season is from June - October
When you sign-up to become a member, you commit to your share for the season. This helps us to plan accordingly and afford some the season's early costs like seeds and potting soil. We have a few payment options available, so you can spread your payments out over multiple months if necessary.
Choose Every Week or Every Other Week Pick Up
Our Farm Fresh Food CSA members subscribe in advance at the beginning of the season for a pick up weekly or every other week. The weekly CSA provides produce for 18 weeks, and every other week CSA for 9 weeks. Each pick-up you will receive 8-15 servings of fresh, seasonal, organic produce.
- Harvest from our 'Cut-Your-Own' herb garden at no additional charge. Choose from a variety of culinary herbs, including: basil, parsley, dill, sage, thyme, and cilantro.
- Access to raw honey from the farm.
- Regular email and online resources featuring recipes, tips, and updates from the farm.
- Exclusive access to member-only limited availability vegetable offerings.
- Hang out and enjoy the farm, our children's playground, the peace garden, walking trails, or have a picnic.
- A cleaner White River and a healthy habitat for vital pollinators in our area.
- The knowledge that you are using your food dollars not just to feed your own household, but to feed those in need in your community.