Looking for a unique setting for your next event?
Located on the scenic White River in the heart of Hamilton County, Teter Retreat & Farm provides a rustic backdrop for a variety of event planning needs. The facility can host gatherings, ranging from a few hours to a few days, including outdoor weddings, corporate outings, community group meetings, personal and group retreats, family reunions, and scouting events.
Teter Retreat & Farm is a ministry of Noblesville First United Methodist Church. The 120-acre property was donated to the congregation by Ruth Teter in 1981 with the request that it be developed into a church retreat and named in memory of the A.W. Teter family.
Facilities and amenities include:
- Lodge with kitchen and fireplace
- A four-unit cabin with private restrooms and showers
- Picnic Shelter
- Fire Pits
- Hiking & Nature Trails
- Working Organic Farm
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Outdoor Basketball Court
- Ping-Pong Table
- Indoor Restrooms
- Large Screen LED Television
- DVD Player
- Cross Walk
- Peace Garden
- Ample Parking
- Scenic River Views
- On-site Caretaker
- Nearby Restaurants
More about Teter Retreat
Your rental helps support our mission to end food insecurity in Hamilton County. You are welcome to perform fun farm tasks with our volunteers, attend a summer outdoor worship service on Sunday morning, or simply hang out and enjoy nature and our other amenities. There are also a wide variety of other activities within short driving distances from Teter Retreat & Farm.
We are 20 minutes from Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center, 25 minutes from Westfield’s Grand Park Sports Complex in Westfield, 5 minutes from Morse Lake, and 10 minutes from Koteewi Park. Koteewi Park features horseback riding, an archery range, zip lines, snow tubing, nature trails, bike trails, a canoe launch, and a Natural History Center.
Teter Lodge is a great place for off-site meetings, conferences team-building events & family reunions. The main floor can comfortably accommodate groups of 30 or less. The lower level dining room is a larger space and can accommodate groups of 50.
The Lodge features:
- Rustic Furnishings
- A Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Free Wi-Fi
- 55-inch LED Television
- Ping-Pong Table
- Small kitchen equipped with a full-size refrigerator, stove/oven and microwave.
Call 317-418-5115 for Rental Rates
for Teter Lodge
Full-Day (9 hour rental)
Available Monday-Saturday from 8am-5pm
Half-Day (4.5 hour rental)
Available Monday-Saturday from 8am-5pm & Sunday from Noon-5pm
- Sleeps up to 28 people in four separate units
- We have four year-round suites in our log cabin-style bunkhouse that are open to guests.
- Each bunkhouse sleeps 7 people (3 bunk beds made up of five single beds and one bottom double bed), has a private bathroom (sink, shower, flush toilet), a microwave, refrigerator, and a dining set.
- Teter is a great place for large groups (i.e youth groups, sports teams, family reunions) to relax before the big game or simply connect with nature and each other.
- Check-In Time: 3:00pm
- Check-Out Time: Noon
- Equipped with electricity and picnic table seating for 75 people.
- Available Monday-Saturday from 8am-8pm & Sunday from Noon -6pm
Other Outdoor Amenities
- 120-acre wooded property with walking trails and scenic views of the White River.
- Wooded outdoor stage area with bench seating for 100 guests.
- Working organic vegetable farm & 23-hive apiary (tours and volunteer opportunities available).
- Sand volleyball court.
- Basketball court.
- Peace Garden featuring native plants.
- Fire Pits.
Outdoor Wedding Package
Available for ceremonies up to 100 guests on Friday evening, Saturday afternoon or evening, and Sunday evening.
- Officiant for the ceremony.
- Use of the Picnic Shelter with electricity and picnic table seating for 75 people.
- Use of Teter Lodge for dressing and wedding party hospitality.
- Use of men’s and women’s restrooms in the Barn and Teter Lodge.
Family Reunion Weekend Package
- Cabin bunkhouse accommodations for up to 28 people.
- Floor sleeping space for an additional 24 people is available in Teter Lodge.
- Nightly campfire, weather permitting.Free Wi-Fi.
- Check-In Time: 3:00pm on Friday
- Check-Out Time: 5:00pm on Sunday
- Picnic Shelter and Hayrides are also available as add-ons upon request.
Special Booking Policy
- If a member of the Noblesville First UMC congregation is booking an event for a private function, the member pays the full published rates.
- NFUMC Ministry Groups & UMC Clergy may book the Lodge, Picnic Shelter, and Outdoor Worship Area from Monday to Thursday (non-holidays) for free (see cleaning fee for Lodge bookings).
- A $25 lodge cleaning fee is required.
- Discounted groups may be rescheduled to accommodate full price groups.
- Dates can only be guaranteed if full prices are paid.
- $50-$100 reservation & damage deposit due at time of booking to hold a specific date.
- Cancellation 30 days prior to rental date = 100% refund.
- Cancellation 15 days prior to rental date = 50% refund.
- Cancellation less than 15 days prior to rental date = 0% refund.
At this time, no alcoholic beverages are permitted on the property.