Looking for a unique setting for your next event?
Located on the scenic White River in the heart of Hamilton County, Teter Family Retreat provides a rustic backdrop for a variety of event planning needs. The facility can host gatherings, ranging from a few hours to a few days, including outdoor weddings, corporate outings, community group meetings, personal and group retreats, family reunions and scout troops. Facilities and amenities include:
- Lodge with kitchen and fireplace
- A four-unit cabin with private restrooms and showers
- Picnic Shelter
- Fire Pits
- Hiking & Nature Trails
- Working Organic Farm
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Outdoor Basketball Court
- Ping-Pong Table
- Indoor Restrooms
- Large Screen LED Television
- DVD Player
- Cross Walk
- Ample Parking
- Scenic River Views
- On-site Caretaker
- Nearby Restaurants
Teter Family Retreat is a ministry of Noblesville First United Methodist Church. The 120-acre property was donated to the congregation by Ruth Teter in 1981 with the request that it be developed into a church retreat and named in memory of the A.W. Teter family.
Teter Lodge is a great place for off-site meetings, conferences team-building events & family reunions. The main floor can comfortably accommodate groups of 30 or less. The lower level dining room is a larger space and can accommodate groups of 50.
The Lodge features:
- Rustic Furnishings
- A Wood-Burning Fireplace (September-March)
- Free Wi-Fi
- 55-inch LED Television
- Ping-Pong Table
- Small kitchen equipped with a full-size refrigerator, stove/oven and microwave.
Rates for Teter Lodge
Full-Day (9 hour rental)
Available Monday-Saturday from 8am-5pm
$150 (Deposit: $100)
Half-Day (4.5 hour rental)
Available Monday-Saturday from 8am-5pm & Sunday from Noon-5pm
$75 (Deposit: $50)
- Sleeps up to 28 people in four separate units
- Each unit is equipped with five twin beds and one double bed.
- Note that linens are not provided.
- Each of the four units has a a private entrance, private bath & shower, table & kitchenette.
- Check-In: 3pm.
- Check-Out: Noon.
Rate: $75 per night per unit (Deposit: $50)
- Equipped with electricity and picnic table seating for 75 people.
- Available Monday-Saturday from 8am-8pm & Sunday from Noon -6pm
Rate: $50 for the length of your event
Each member of your group can enjoy a scenic hayride along the White River.
Other outdoor amenities
- 120-acre wooded property with walking trails and scenic views of the White River
- Wooded outdoor stage area with bench seating for 100 guests
- Working organic vegetable farm & 14-hive apiary (tours and volunteer opportunities available)
- Sand volleyball court
- Basketball court
Outdoor Wedding Package
Available for ceremonies up to 100 guests on Friday evening, Saturday afternoon or evening, and Sunday evening.
- Pastoral officiant for ceremony
- Use of the Picnic Shelter with electricity and picnic table seating for 75 people
- Use of Teter Lodge for dressing and wedding party hospitality
- Use of men’s and women’s restrooms in the barn and Teter Lodge
- Custodial staff person on-site during event
$450 for members of Noblesville First United Methodist Church (Deposit: $100)
$650 for non-members (Deposit: $150)
Family Reunion Weekend Package
- Hayride on Friday or Saturday evening, weather permitting.
- Nightly campfire, weather permitting
- Cabin bunkhouse accommodations (up to 28 people)
- Floor sleeping space for an additional 24 people in Teter Lodge
- Access to the covered Picnic Shelter with electricity and picnic table seating for 75 people.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Check-in: 3pm on Friday
- Check-out: 5pm on Sunday
$750 (Deposit: $150)
Save $250 off daily rental
Special Booking Policy
- If a member of the congregation is booking an event for a private function, they pay the published rates.
- Boy Scout Troop 101, Noblesville First sponsored groups, any United Methodist clergy person, and all Noblesville First UMC staff members do not pay to use the facilities at Teter Retreat, but they do pay a $25 cleaning fee.
- United Methodist Clergy retreats may only be scheduled in advance for Monday-Thursday based upon availability.
- $50-$100 deposit due at booking for holding the date and damages.
- Cancellation 30 days prior = 100% refund.
- Cancellation 15 days prior = 50% refund.
- Cancellation less than 15 days prior = 0% refund
At this time, no alcoholic beverages are permitted at the property.