Teter Organic Farm - Do good. Eat well.
Who We Are - Teter Organic Farm is an outreach mission of Noblesville First United Methodist Church which grows over 40 varieties of vegetables and fruits on 3 acres in Noblesville, IN.
Why We Grow - Because we believe everyone deserves to eat healthy food. We grow exempt organic produce for local food pantries, food banks, and feeding programs, as well as, sustainably-grown produce for a 25-member CSA and the Noblesville Farmer's Market (selling under the name Teter Farm).
How We Grow - We are currently completing our transition to Certified Organic Production and will be certified by OEFFA soon. All of our produce is locally grown from non-GMO, organic or untreated seed, and without the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides. We grow on 30" raised beds in standardized 150' rows.
Join Us on the Farm - We offer farm tours and farm stays, environmental education, host outdoor weddings, spiritual retreats, corporate outings, and family reunions. CLICK HERE for more information.
Tools & Supplies - We appreciate all of those who help us grow healthy produce for our community.
- Seeds: Johnny's Selected Seeds, High Mowing Seeds, and Park Seeds.
- Potting Soil: Vermont Compost Fort Vee & Fort Light
- Compost: Purple Cow Organics
- High Tunnel Greenhouse: Nifty Hoops
- Harvest Knives: Morakniv & Opinel
- Stirrup & Collinear Hoes: Glaser Engineering
- Tractor: John Deere 2350
- Bed Shaper: Nolt's Produce Supply
- Rain Gear: Grundens & The NorthFace
- Recommended Publication: Growing for Market magazine
- Recommended Podcast: The Farmer to Farmer Podcast
- Tractor Maintenance: Reynolds Farm Equipment