Teter Farm - Do good. Eat well.
Who We Are - Teter Organic Farm is an outreach mission of Noblesville First United Methodist Church which grows over 40 varieties of vegetables and fruits on 3 acres in Noblesville, IN.
Why We Grow - Because we believe everyone deserves to eat healthy food. We grow certified organic produce for local food pantries, food banks, and feeding programs, as well as, for a 36-member CSA and the Noblesville Farmer's Market.
How We Grow - We are now USDA Certified Organic by OEFFA (The Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association). All of our produce is locally grown using sustainable growing practices and without the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides. We utilize cover crops and natural soil amendments that contribute to healthy soils and healthy food.
We grow on 30" raised beds in standardized 150' rows.
Bees & Chickens - We have a 23-hive apiary filled with happy bees who help pollinate on the farm and produce some yummy honey, too. We also are home to 20 laying hens who provide eggs for a local feeding program
Join Us on the Farm - We offer farm tours and farm stays, environmental education, host outdoor weddings, spiritual retreats, corporate outings, and family reunions. CLICK HERE for more information.
Tools & Supplies - We appreciate all of those who help us grow healthy produce for our community.
- Seeds: Johnny's Selected Seeds, High Mowing Seeds, and Park Seeds.
- Potting Soil: Vermont Compost Fort Vee & Fort Light
- High Tunnel Greenhouse: Nifty Hoops
- Harvest Knives: Morakniv & Opinel
- Stirrup & Collinear Hoes: Glaser Engineering
- Tractor: John Deere 2350
- Bed Shaper: Nolt's Produce Supply
- Water Wheel Transplanter: Rain-Flo 1600
- Irrigation: Indiana Irrigation
- Rain Gear: Grundens & The NorthFace
- Recommended Publication: Growing for Market magazine
- Recommended Podcast: The Farmer to Farmer Podcast
- Tractor Maintenance: Reynolds Farm Equipment